Face To Face Group Class
*The Ultimate Cakers Course*
Venue: Unit 1, Make North Docks, Regent Street, Liverpool L3 7BN
*What experience/skills do I need?*
This class has been developed from the basics up to ensure ALL skill levels can take part. So if you are a complete beginner that is fine come join us! We all have to start at the beginning don't you think?!
So whether you enjoy cake making as a hobby or sell cakes as a home based business you will feel fully supported and challenged to ensure your skills and confidence develop throughout the 12 months.
*Why attend once a month for 12 months?*
Attending class each month will:
- keep you up-to-date with current trends and new time saving techniques & tools
- give you access to a supportive face to face cake community
- enable you to tackle and resolve methods you struggle with, with hands on tutor support and follow up guidance during each class
- give you the opportunity to find your niche by trying different techniques and pushing you out of your comfort zone
- give you access to a private facebook group so that you can keep in touch with your class mates inbetween each session and ask for tutor support
- give you the confidence to start selling/price effectively your cakes if that is a goal of yours
*Do I need to bring tools or cake with me?*
Life gets so busy so to ease the stress I've ensured all tools will be loaned to you during each class and all edible resources will be baked prior to arrival.
I ensure that you receive details of recipes and where to buy the resources 2 weeks prior to each class. So if you do want to buy and bring your own tools you can AND if you choose to bring your own baked items you can do that also.
At the beginning of each class there will be a baking demonstration of whatever our theme is that month.
*What skills will I learn?*
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cake maker you are going to see your skills develop over the next 12 months and be a part of a lovely supportive cake community.
Each month we will concentrate on a particular skill from baking, stacking & filling cakes, tiered cakes, crumbcoating, ganache, sugarpaste skills, cake covering, cookie piping, piping skills, cakesicles, smash cakes all whilst developing your niche and offering lots of problem solving you may have experienced.