Terms & Conditions for The Ultimate Cake Off Challenge Public and Private Bookings
Please read through our Terms & Conditions before completing your bookings. Any bookings or purchases made will assume agreement to these terms.
1. Class bookings are non-refundable.
2. If you wish to reschedule your booking 14 days notice must be given. All classes include a non-refundable £20 booking fee per person.
3. If for any reason we need to cancel the class (*with the exception of Force Majeure or Acts of God – see below) we will give you as much notice as possible and issue a credit note for a future class.
4. *Force Majeure /Act of God:
If an act of god / force majeure prevents us from being able to run the course, an alternative date will be scheduled for you to attend.
5. Postponement of course:
If for any reason we are unable to run class on a specific date, we will give you as much notice as possible and provide an alternative date for the session to run. If you unable to attend on the alternative date, a class credit will be issued of rate full cost of your class.
6. The attendees assume all risks and danger incidental to attending The Ultimate Cake Off Challenge session. Attendees agree that The Secret Cake Kitchen is released from any claims arising from such causes.
7. The Venue Reserves the right to refuse admission.
8. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers. However, once the timer has started for the competition we are unable to admit attendees. No refund will be offered to attendees who are over 30 minutes late.
9. The Secret Cake Kitchen accepts no responsibility for personal property.
10. Attendees agree to the sessions being photographed and recorded and that this may be using on social media and for promotional purposes.
11. Attendees are advised to wear suitable clothing and footwear for baking and decorating.
12. Bad Weather:
If bad weather prevents us from running a scheduled course, or if we are unable to run the course, an alternative date will be scheduled for you to attend.
13. Our liability
Our liability is strictly limited to the cost of a class booking. We cannot be held liable for any money spent by attendees, such as travel arrangements, hotel bookings etc. In plain words, if we have to cancel a class and you have already made bookings, the maximum credit note amount from The Secret Cake Kitchen will be limited to the total amount of money you spent on booking class(es) with us. For such unforeseen circumstances, we advise you to purchase class insurance.
14. Session Content:
Sessions are developed with the intention of teaching you skills and techniques for creating the same styles on your own cakes and bakes at home. We are happy for you to reproduce any of the cakes you make in our sessions for your own personal baking or in your baking business. We do not allow any of our classes/sessions to be reproduced or taught - our class content, structure, notes, photographs, text and instructions are all copyright and you may not teach our designs, techniques, or collections in your own classes.
15. Class policies regarding COVID-19
The studio and equipment will be cleaned thoroughly before each class, and high touch points will be cleaned throughout the session as necessary.
Hand sanitiser will be provided on each desk.
If you are unable to make the class due to COVID-19 related reasons, you must inform us by emailing email@example.com.
You are welcome to send a friend in your place if you cannot attend. If you are displaying any possible COVD-19 symptoms, you must not attend class and inform The Secret Cake Kitchen as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have to cancel a second session you have booked due to COVID-19 related reasons, I’m afraid we will not be able to book you into a third date or refund you.
If we have to reschedule a class due to COVID-19 related reasons, you will be offered new dates or credit. Refunds will not be given.